Monday, February 13, 2023

Wait, Elon Musk really Tweeted that?

First time I've accidentally been on Twitter in close to 10 years. I see this immediately. I checked it like 7 times to ensure it wasn’t a spoof account or something. It’s legit.  

While this is an absolutely stellar one-of-one tweet, I’m gonna call this take an unforced error. The dude who owns the hot takes company put that hot take out into the world.  

I really dislike that he’s taking up brain space. I feel like we shouldn’t even know who this guy is.

I don't how Elon Musk is considered a genius. Dude is basically smart enough to be born white and rich in apartheid South Africa and make money off of established companies by throwing money at them (PayPal, Tesla). 

Fingers crossed that that shit stops here as it looks like it might. But rich guys like this never really go away without major scandle. Now, maybe not even that. 

Real great checking in. Adios, muchacho. See you in another decade if we’re both still around. What a time to be alive 

No comments: