Thursday, September 22, 2022

What Have You Done to Solange? - Massimo Dallamano - 1972

★★★ - Good score. Protagonist is a fucking asshole. Cheating. Get sexual with his students. Super aggressive. Type of guy who has naked lady posters in his office. Good looking guy though.

After one of the murders, the young victim’s parent ask if she died badly. Well, we are dealing with a killer who stabs women in their vaginas. Cop makes a point of saying she died slowly and alone. So, yeah. “Well, fuck. Sorry I asked. Was she raped?” “ Sort of.”
Another stylized nontraditional detective figuring shit out that we follow around. My jam. I can totally relate.
A lot of rape shit in this movie. Really don’t like seeing that. Also a lot of gratuitous nudity with women showering and drawing each other off and such. Just a couple of warnings.
Overall, I liked it though it doesn’t really stand out from the many other giallo flicks I’ve seen.

No comments: